Important Information regarding COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19, operation status of buses/trains/sightseeing facilities are subject to change without notification. Please check the website for the latest information beforehand.
What is "Mt. Fuji Pass"?A Pass let you enjoy Mt.Fuji Area thoroughly!
- Unlimited rides on the Buses and Trains around Mt. Fuji area.
- Incluedes entrance tickets & special deals for popular amusement facilities.
- 1, 2 or 3 Day Passes are available. Choose the one which will suit your needs best!
- Available for foreign travellers only!
||1 Day Pass
||2 Day Pass
||3 Day Pass
|Adult : 12years old~
|Child : 6-11 years old
Where to Buy
Mt. Fuji Pass is available at 8 Sales Counters.
Please click Pins on the map below for more details.
1.Otsuki Sta. / 2.Kawaguchiko Sta. / 3.Mt. Fuji Sta. / 4.Asahigaoka Bus terminal / 5.Shin-Fuji Sta. / 6.Gotemba Sta. / 7.Mishima Sta. / 8.Fujinomiya Sta.
Special Deals for Mt. Fuji Pass Holders
Check must-visit spots on each route!
BUSSightseeing Bus (Red Line)
BUSSightseeing Bus (Blue Line)
BUSSightseeing Bus (Green Line)
Saiko Iyashi-no-Sato Nenba
Saiko Bat Cave
Fuji Omuro Sengen-jinja Shirine
（roadside rest & shopping area）
BUSGotemba area【A, C, J, O-Line】
Gotemba Premium Outlets
Snow Town Yeti
Mt. Fuji Sta.
- Please show your passport at the ticket counter while buying or picking up the Pass.
- We do not provide Refunds or Extend the ticket's validity period for any reasons (such as closed amusement facilities or bus/train/plane delay).
- Please check operating hours of the ticket counters before purchase.
- We cannot Reissue the Pass, please make sure not to lose it. Resale of the Pass and Exchange to cash are strictly prohibited.
（※The details shown above are current as of October 2018. They are subject to change.）